"I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom. I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet

23 January 2012

David Dondero, "Rothko Chapel"

There was this line by Charlie Parker,
Somewhat worth remembering:
"If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn,"
Chances are you'll never be reborn

My religion is in nature, art and literacy
My religion is in science, music and poetry
My religion is the mountain, my church is in the seas
My religion is to love you yet my church is entropy
My religion is in your eyes but my church ain't organised
My faith is in the sweetness that you might realise
But my faith it could be fiction, my faith could not be smart
My religion is the weather, yeah, my church is in your heart


No comments: