"I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom. I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet

15 September 2010

Hopeful.


I just started reading a 356-page book that is going to teach me to think like Plato, Brunelleschi, Columbus, Copernicus, Elizabeth I, Shakespeare, Jefferson, Darwin, Gandhi, and Einstein.

I'm not sure this author understands his audience because I just locked my keys in the car for the second time in three months.

Ugh.

Zuzu did compliment me last night by saying, "Dad, you're good on the trampoline!"

So I've got that goin' for me ... which is nice!

1 comment:

Steve Layman said...

You don't need to think like any of those guys. Just keep thinking like Rob. That's plenty good. Buy you a drink sometime. S